Bring Your Own Event to St. Anthony’s!
Our staff is available to meet your organizations needs. Are you looking for a unique meeting space to hold your next group retreat, conference, management training or educational seminar? Then consider letting us host your group here!
- Rooms and meeting space costs are often 50% less than hotels or public meeting spaces.
- We offer delicious home-cooked meals three times a day for $30.00 a person. This is an incredible value for budget conscious groups!
- Speakers are available for staff development on such topics as: servant leadership, spirituality and human growth and understanding.
- Beautiful, peaceful surroundings of 40 acres of woodland paths, gardens in a rural setting along the Rib River.
- Accessible: located just 9 miles west of Wausau, 1.5 hours from Green Bay/Eau Claire, 2 hours from Madison/Appleton, 2.5 hours from the Twin Cities, 3 hours from Milwaukee and 4.5 from Chicago.
- Flexible: We can accommodate both small groups (5-20) in a variety of meeting rooms as well as a medium size room (up to 65) and a large meeting room which can hold up to 100 people. We also have a popular Fireplace Lounge for groups up to 20.
- Great for conferences with room for break-out sessions.
- Overnight accommodations include up to 75 regular rooms with communal bathrooms (private stalls), and eight suites with private bathrooms.
- Two chapels are also available.
- WI-FI is available in the large meeting rooms. Video, DVD, PowerPoint projector and sound systems are available for a reasonable fee.
St. Anthony Spirituality Center’s facilities are available to groups and organizations whose stated purpose of gathering is to help develop the human effectiveness of their staff to become a more focused, closer and effective team.
We provide atmosphere, guidance, and support for people of all beliefs and financial backgrounds who are searching to become more fully human-more deeply connected with God, self, others, and creation.
We reserve the right to require that the mission and purpose of the group be consistent with our mission and goals. All reservations are to be made through Susie Hubbard in our Front Office at 715.443.2236, ext. 111, or by email at email@example.com. Feel free to inquire more about this facility or come to visit to see if it would accommodate your needs for a small group.